Saturday, March 2, 2013

1 week out!

Things are going great, i have started the carb depletion Wednesday, on my birthday non the less.. and my body is responding the best it has yet! I was a bit worried about weight not dropping... but that said, it is coming together! I am going to update you everyday on how things are going, right up until the show!

Today i woke up at 6am to start my 60 minutes of cardio on the treadmill before i had 5 egg whites / 1 whole egg with spinach and 3 brussel sprouts.

I am working with clients until 2pm, and then its gym time! By then i will have gotten another two meals in

Meal 2: 4 oz chicken 1 tbsp almond oil, spinach & 3 brussel sprouts
Meal 3: 4 oz turkey 2 tsp mac oil, spinach & 3 brussel sprouts

Workout # 2
Arms for 1 hour
45 minutes cardio (15 step mill, 15 cross trainer, 15 treadmill)

Meal 4: 4 oz chicken 1 tbsp almond oil, spinach 3 brussel sprouts
Meal 5: 6 egg whites 1 whole egg, spinach 3 brussel sprouts
Meal 6: 4 oz turkey 2 tbsp walnut oil, spinach 3 brussel sprouts.

Posing Practise: 30-45 minutes

In Bed for 8:30pm!

Tune in For tomorrows escapades!
Love Fit Bunny


10 days out: Thursday Feb 28th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment