Thursday, March 7, 2013

4 days out...

Yesterday was it, last workout before competition!!!
I completed my last 60 minutes of cardio after 10 hours of sleep, and then rested so that i could hit my last workout at the gym. We did an hour of total body circuits that consisted of:

200 skips
leg extension
leg curl
Lat pull Down
Rear Delts
200 skips
Standing squat rack
lat raises
shoulder press
delt cable pulls
200 skips
bicep DB curls
chest plate squeeze


By the end of the hour i was on the preacher curl, and I hit my wall, not bad to do it at the end i guess. I sat there shedding tears of pain, fatigue and emotions. It was all over, all the hard work in the gym is done... and i truly see the difference my body has made in the past 7 months. I couldn't be happier!

What was even yummier, carbs! As of 2pm i started my carb loading: 250grams of sweet pot in the next 3 meals, YUM!

At home Luke & I prepared the food for the next few days with the new food dehydrator. We sliced 12 meals of 250grams of sweet potato.. and dehydrated them for 7 hours. When we weighed a meal after the drying process, they ended up being 100 grams... shows you how much water they contain!

We also baked my oats to get the water out and cooked out chicken and turkey.

 We went through my checklist for the day & started packing up the suitcase, making sure we had everything... and making the list of shopping items we need.

Went to bed at 8:30pm, and am now up eating my first carb breakfast in over 2 weeks! Off to get hair done today in Toronto and get my feet up as much as possible.

Love,
Fit Bunny Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment