Monday, March 4, 2013

7 days out....

Yesterday was a great start for the dial in!
I woke up and completed my 60 minutes cardio, and then it was time to DRINK!!! 6L of water was the task, in addition to salt in every meal.
It was day 5 of carb depletion, and cardio day, so that meant it was another hour of cardio at the gym!
20 minutes Step Mill
20 minutes Arc Trainer
20 minutes treadmill

Other than having to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes, it was a great day. I apologize to my clients... nothing like doing burpees while i pee.. hahaha! Now non of my clients want to train on 6L day! OHHHHH

 I have a great team behind me & i just want to thank them all: 

Cam Cogswell to kick my butt & sort out nutrition
Luke Andrews my partner, coach, biggest supporter and chef (best egg chef ever!)
Colleen McConnell: sponsored crystal suit, supporter, friend, and bikini biter hehe
Mummy Pasma: Posing Coach, supporter, rhinestone bling! (you'll see)
Daddy Pasma: Supporter, encourager, Bugsie Doctor, BBQ MAN!
Gold Tan: My spray tan goddess!
MyLash Canada: Myrium my eye las extension diva!
Rivalus: Sponsored athlete.. Promasil yummmmm!
Jessica Cassidy: Hair and make-up QUEEN! she knows how to get me to look my best for shoots and
                         stage
Donna Dolphy Hair & Claire Aviles: Sponsored athlete, and the creators of the blonde do! LOVE YOU!
Dave Laus: Photographer! you have built my confidence and career throughout my first year, THANK YOU!
Anna Miller: Cardio saver! Thank you for lending me the treadmill, you are an amazing client, friend, and i am grateful to have you in my life!
ONWC: My work family, and help me to be the healthiest i can.. thank you Eleanor Hayward RMT, Andrea Maxim Naturopath & Acupuncturist! Chris & Nyla... constant encouragement and positiveness!
ALL OF MY CLIENTS: you push me and support me everyday, and care! it means the world.. especially that some of you are coming to my competition, means the world!
Chloe, Sasha, Martin & Louise, & the cats (i guess): I love you all, and thank you for being there for me. I couldn't ask for a better family to be welcomed into!

Wow that was a long thank you list, but i felt like it! Here goes day 6 of carb depletion!

Love
Fit Bunny Trainer

1 comment: