Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Verdict: 3rd Place Finish

After an incredible day at the Toronto GNC Championships, i came home with the 3rd Place trophy. It was my first OPA show, and has earned my the invitation to compete in the Provincial championships June 1st. My goal this year is to finish top 3 in all competitions, I am happy to have made my target to start of the season.

After changing up the dial in & doing dehydrated sweet potato chips, we learned my body didn't like them. I didn't come in as dry as i would have liked, and was holding alot more water than was expected.  Each competition is different, and my body didn't come in as best as hoped. But that said, i am very happy with the placement. I was upset in the evening as I am very hard on myself, and expect nothing but the best. I didn't want to disappoint my friends, family, and all that have supported me throughout my journey.. especially Colleen McConnell, Nicholas, All the crystal suit family, Dave Laus, Mark Bradfield, ONWC, my coach Cam Cogswell, and my partner Luke Andrews. But now looking back, i know that you are all proud.

I am pumped to hit the stage again June 1st, and come in with a leaner, tighter physique. There will be some changes to my body in the next few months, and I will put my heart and soul into my training & diet. Along the way, I will be letting you know how things are going, along with videos in the gym so that you can be apart of my journey. It is a crazy ride the next few months are going to entail, and I would love for all of you to be apart of it. I cant thank you all enough for your ongoing support and encouragement.

Today is day 1 in training for the next show,
Resting with 9Litres of water to rehydrate! The count down is on!
Love Fit Bunny


Picture by the incredible Mark Bradfield! Thanks for capturing this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment