Tuesday, March 19, 2013

11 weeks out.....

I have started my training again for the June 1st Pro Show at the Metro Convention Centre. I am really looking forward to the event... taking every part of the process seriously, and making a better effort at focusing on the IMPORTANT aspects I neglected.

1. Food Programming
always goes very well.. stick to the regimented plan without fail. I never have cravings or cheats.. so this aspect of my programming i am VERY happy with. The only thing that is going to change is water... i am making it a rule to ensure i consume 4-5Litres of water each and everyday!

2. Training:
TIME TO STEP IT UP A GEAR, literally. I am going to focus like it is my job in the gym, and hit the legs better than ever!

3. POSING, POSING, POSING!
Everyday i have implemented posing into my training. It is a major part of competing, and something i lack.. ALOT! so the plan is to have a few private sessions, group sessions in Kitchener on Sunday's with the incredible Melissa Shaad. In addition i will be posing with Posing Coach Mamma Pasma weekly. Hopefully i will gain the confidence i need to create that package on stage.

4. Aesthetics: 

Suit Selection: THE INCREDIBLE COLLEEN McCONNELL and the Crystal Suit will be providing my suit for the day of competition... I AM NOT spilling the beans on whats in store for you guys.. but lets just say, it is out of this world.. Colleen has outdone herself! and if they thought my suit was too distracting at the Regionals.. WAIT FOR THIS!

Donna Dolphy hair always does an incredible job highlighting and cutting my hair.. this time they are going to style it for the day.. can't wait for Claire Aviles creation! And I'm lucky enough for one of them to do my make-up! Yipee

Tanning: Absolute Touch will be providing my tanning service for the day of the competition. Pam does an incredible job, and gets that colour JUST RIGHT! no more smiley bum for Jill!

MyLash Canada: Will be providing my full set of lash extensions.... she is a talented, inspirational & amazing at what she does! Myrium you are the best!

Weekly: Manicures, pedicures, exfoliation, tanning will be added!

5. Rest & Recovery

Annie Iskander: My athletic therapist will be putting me through pain the next 11 weeks, to get my body to show its best.... I love you, and kinda hate you Annie! see you Friday!

Sleep: I will be ensuring i get 8-9 hours of sleep each night so that i am on top of my game

Yoga: Time for the bunny to Zen it up and learn to relax a bit!

6. A LITTLE SURPRISE
Bunny is going to have a surprise to show on the day! You'll have to wait and see, but its a shocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment