Friday, March 8, 2013

This is it!!!

Well, yesterday was my first day in 2013 where i didn't train in the gym! I kept busy to not think of it though!
I woke up at 6:30am to carbs, yummm oats and egg whites! The rest of the day i had 3 oz chicken and 250grams of sweet potatoes for 5 meals. I was also allowed to have 1L of water, but didnt need it. It's weird this time around, i am not overly thirsty (yet i guess) and excessively tired.. i think we got this right, because it is a weird feeling!

I got my lashes done from MyLash Canada, and then went to Toronto to get my hair dyed by the amazing Claire Avlies at Donna Dolphy Hair.

We came home and watched a bit of TV to relax, and went to be at 9pm.

It is now 1 day out, at 7am! Today i get 6 meals of 3 oz of chicken and 250grams of our dehydrated sweet potatoes, with 300ml to be finished at 12pm. Then its off to celebrate the life of an amazing man, Seth, that was taken from his wife and kids way to early. He was a fitness enthusiast and loved the world of bodybuilding. I hit the stage tomorrow in memory of Seth. You will be missed.

At 3pm i am off for my spray tan, and as Luke calls me "Jillinqua" has arrived!

6pm is it Athlete Registration and athletes meeting.

Last day, its go time! Cant wait to see all of you tomorrow!
Love,
Fit Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment