Tuesday, March 5, 2013

6 days out....

Yesterday felt great! I got a full 9 hours sleep and hit the treadmill, for my only cardio session of the day! It was my 6th day of carb depletion, and my body is really responding.. no cravings for carbs or feel weak.. things are going right!
I had 4L of water to consume, with salt loading. The water was no problem, as that is what i normally drink everyday.... so these next few days are going to be hard!
Body looks great, not holding as much as i was expecting with the salt loading... so pretty happy!

Training was insane... hit it hard, for a 1 hour lower body circuit! got 4 rounds in of:

200 skips
Leg Extensions
Leg Curl
Machine Squats Front & Reverse superset
15lb lunges
15lb step ups
ab crunches

And no cardio after!!!!!!!!!

The rest of the day went well, clients are very supportive and motivate me to be my best! One of them is even making me wear my heels to train them for the 30 minutes... I AM SERIOUS! "Do you want to win Jill, then put them on" i thought i was the trainer.. LOL!

I am up and determined for another great workout today! stay tuned for the dial in!
Lots of Love
Your Fit Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment